Dux Digital exists to empower purpose-driven organisations to reach their potential. Helping them grow; enabling them to thrive.
About the role:
Are you a WordPress/Frontend Developer looking for exciting projects and a great team environment?
Due to our recent growth, we are currently looking for an experienced developer with strong commercial experience in developing, deploying and supporting websites for our industry-leading clients.
The role requires someone with solid experience in PHP, HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Project Management as well as WordPress and WooCommerce.
You must be a confident, independent and positive self-starter.
As our talented PHP Developer, your role will be to:
- Lead, develop and manage online solutions, including custom WordPress themes, blocks and various integrations
- Set and meet production delivery with appropriate time frames and to specification
- Maintain and upgrade existing websites
- Engage customers and vendors as needed to plan and deliver tasks
- Build reusable, extensible, clean and well-designed and commented code
You must have the following skills/experience:
- A passion for frontend development, and proven experience for bringing designs to life
- Minimum of 2 years proven WordPress experience
- Previous experience in implementing projects with completely custom themes in WordPress
- Strong experience in responsive website development
- Solid understanding of SEO and impact on website dev
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and drive for quality
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience in developing using the Sass preprocessor for stylesheets
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks eg. React, Angular etc.
- Understanding of custom plugin development
- Page speed optimisation skills
- Source control, GIT is preferable
- Server management using WHM/cPanel
- Agency experience
- Have had some experience with other CRMs/frameworks eg. Drupal, Laravel etc.
A little about us:
We’re a team of digitally savvy individuals who know our stuff and aren’t motivated by money. Sure, we have bills to pay. Who doesn’t? But we do what we do because we love it.
We want to build purposeful partnerships with purpose-driven enterprises. We don’t want to take on the world. We just want to use our skills to make it a better place.
Does that sound like you?
Our recent blog is a great place to learn more about us, where we’ve been, and where we are heading – https://duxdigital.com.au/insights/dux-just-turned-5-and-heres-what-ive-learnt-along-the-way/
If you’re looking for a new challenge and want to work with a great group of people on local and national clients, then apply using the form below!