Breaking down healthcare barriers in rural and remote Australia, Fly2Health Group connects underserviced individuals and communities with allied health services. Having an accessible digital interface is crucial to reaching those in these regions who need it most.
- As the primary interface between Fly2Health and their patients, its website needed to prioritise accessibility to ensure equal and easy access for all potential users.
- An intuitive, user friendly experience was essential for its users.
- Following their nomination for the 2022 Telstra Business Awards, their development schedule shifted on short notice and the launch timeline was significantly shortened.
- From planning, design and development, we followed the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to make the website accessible to people with disabilities
- Developed an intuitive interactive map using Mapbox which allows key locations of interest and services to be displayed.
- We shuffled priorities and adjusted the development schedule to provide a preview link ahead of schedule.
What we did
- Wireframe design
- Website design
- UI design
- Logo design