RAC Arena is the epicentre of live entertainment in Western Australia. They sought to refresh and enhance their website’s performance, while also ensuring user-friendly content management.
- The client had a hard deadline for external reasons and needed a fast, but efficient and high-quality, solution.
- They had a preference for a WordPress website paired with WPEngine.
- The website needed an overhaul, while still incorporating key improvements to enhance user experience.
- The client wanted to streamline day-to-day website management by improving the content management system (CMS) without sacrificing flexibility.
- We created a website that put users at the forefront, presenting information in an easily digestible manner. This ensured that a varied group of users could access information without difficulty.
- We used the preferred platform WordPress alongside WPEngine, and worked with WPEngine to ensure a smooth transition.
- Our design emphasised RAC Arena’s diverse offerings, with a prominent focus on functions and venue hire options, as well as showcasing various amenities available at the venue.
We upgraded the CMS, streamlining content management for the client while also retaining the necessary flexibility.
What we did
- User research
- Wireframe design
- Website design
- UI design