Our commitment to accessibility
We’re committed to providing an enjoyable and barrier free web experience for everyone, no matter their disability, age, or other characteristics. We proactively look to implement feedback and evaluate our accessibility status on a regular basis.
We have planned, design and developed the website with web accessibility principles in consideration, our efforts are baselined against WCAG 2.1 AA
Our website aims to consider the following:
- People with cognitive and learning disabilities
- People using screen readers and other assistive technologies
- People with low vision
- People with physical or motor disabilities
- People with anxiety, older adults or elderly
Accessibility of Dux Digital Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Dux Digital assessed the accessibility of the Dux Digital Website by the following approaches:
- Quality assurance process throughout the design and development phases
- Usage of multiple evaluation methods to discover opportunities and resolving issues
Evaluation methods outlined:
- Manual review against WCAG requirements
- Zoom 200%
- Android ‘Talk Back’ accessibility feature
- NVDA screen reader software
- Microsoft Narrator
- Keyboard tab test
Known problems with this site’s accessibility
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Dux Digital Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Pre-loader: Pre-loader animation on homepage does not provide contextual information to indicate a loading phase. Users with slower internet connection may lose interest.
- Contact Us: Colour contrast issues regarding background, field and field border colours. Users with low vision may experience a barrier to send through an enquiry.
- Careers upload field: Field does not provide focus for keyboard/Assistive technology users. Users relying on visual focus may experience a barrier to uploading a CV.
- Animation: Animation is used throughout the website, for repeating animations, there is currently not a way to pause or hide these animations. Users who might be sensitive to moving objects may find this disruptive.