Jeddle is an online learning management system enabling students to study for their HSC exams.
- Students needed to have a logical, unobstructive journey to purchasing, accessing and completing courses.
- All user and transactional data needed to be migrated to the new system.
- Students needed to have the ability to bundle courses.
- We found a solution that allowed for the migration of all user and transactional data to the new system, with the least effect on customer access.
- Created a school grouping system that allowed bulk students to be added to courses.
- Utilised the client’s legacy setup (MemberPress) to create custom functionality to grant users access to create custom bundled courses and single courses, while taking payments through WooCommerce.
What we did